Thursday, June 25, 2009

Favorite Straw Beach Bags

Before leaving for my last vacation to Bermuda, I bought this straw handbag on a whim at Ross. And I was so glad I did! I used this bag for everything during my vacation: going to the beach, shopping, sightseeing, lunch and dinner. It's big enough to stash my camera/sunscreen/water/souvenirs and yet small enough that I could wear it with a white strappy dress to dinner. A life saver!

I bought this bag for just $5.99 at Ross:


Here are 4 other summer straw beach bags that I love too:


Large embroidered crab wheatstraw tote bag by Straw Studios, available at eBags. $19.99

Straw bag with patent leather accents from Spiegel. $39.00

Black straw bag with contrasting white handles and stripped ribbon also from Spiegel. $39.00

Woven straw handbag with white patent and seahorse accents by Lilly Pulitzer, available at Piperlime. $188.00

No comments:

Post a Comment