Monday, August 3, 2009

Best Cami Tanks

This weekend, I picked up some more camisoles and tanks while shopping. I love wearing camis and tanks under a number of different shirts and have one in pretty much every color. But I could always use more and picked up a blue cami, white cami, and a racerback tank at Forever 21. Here are these tanks and a few of my other favorites (I own all of these, except the one from Charlotte Russe which I saw this weekend and liked):



Stretchy camisole with elastic spaghetti straps from - Forever 21, $2.50
Ribbed tank with cute contrast stitching on the inside - Forever 21, $3.50
Stretchy long ribbed tank - Old Navy, $5.00
Soft scoop neck cami with shelf bra - Charlotte Russe, $9.99
Spaghetti strap cami with shelf bra - Old Navy, $12.50

No comments:

Post a Comment